RP Emery and Associates - Legal Publishers Since 1990
Shop Categories

Payment Options

We accept MastercardWe accept VisaWe accept American ExpressWe accept Paypal
We also accept Australian Cheques, Money Orders and Direct Deposit.

We are happy to take your Order by Phone, FAX or Mail

- Proceed through Check Out and choose the FAX or MAIL option at Payment Page.

Contact Us

Ph - 02 6672 5904

Product Delivery

All of our Single Documents and Contract Bundles are available for immediate download after successful purchase by credit card or paypal (excluding Paypal eCheque).

Simply wait for your payment to complete and you will be able to access your documents from the receipt page. 


Securepay Encrypted Payment ProcessingR. P. Emery & Associates provides a secure environment for the transfer of your confidential data from your browser to our financial institution using the latest encryption technology from SecurePay.

View Contents of Cart
Share House License agreement

Share House License Agreement

When ever a property owner or the primary tenant under a tenancy agreement agrees to allow another person (the lodger) to share their house.

A share house license agreement is different to a rental or tenancy agreement because the lodger never gains exclusive use of the premises. For this reason the lodger would not be afforded any of the usual protection that one might have under any residential tenancies act. The lodger may have a room set aside for their use but that use is not exclusive.

Price: $24.95

Qty:   Buy Now!