Partnership Dissolution Agreement
When to Use this Agreement
Unfortunately, many business partnerships just like marriages fail. Its almost certain that partners will disagree about their respective entitlements after the split unless a Partnership Dissolution Agreement is in place. If you have run into trouble with your partner or the business has ceased to trade, this partnership dissolution agreements will set out how the business assets or net liabilities will be divided between the partners.
Use this Agreement when you wish to formalise the ending of a business partnership.
This Agreement to Dissolve a Business Partnership has been professionally drafted and formatted for your convenience using Microsoft Word. Your contract is available for immediate download and you can use this template time after time, simply insert the correct information in the appropriate fields and tab to the next field. Now print your professional agreement!
The Contract includes the following provisions -
- Termination of Partnership
- No Further Business
- Inventory and Statement of Account
- Determination of Partnership Interests
- Distribution to Partners
- Mutual Releases
- Agreement Binding
- Waiver Of Contractual Right
- No Representations
- Advice Of Legal Counsel
- Invalid Provisions
- Further Assurances
- Entire Agreement
- Applicable Law
View Sample Document
Your ready-to-use kit includes everything you need
- Professionally drafted Dissolution of Partnership Agreement
- Getting Started document
- Agreement Preparation Tips,Hints and Secrets
- Friendly customer support
Our fully secured ecommerce system allows you to purchase and download your Dissolution of Partnership Agreement safely and with complete peace of mind. In just a few minutes you can have everything you need create a professional and legal agreement.
* This agreement includes a complimentary copy (A $97 VALUE!) of R. P. Emery & Associates newly revised 5th Edition, "Contract Preparation Tips, Hints & Secrets" publication. It will show you in simple terms how to thoroughly cover important legal requirements, and how to complete an agreement in detail. In addition, it contains alternative legal clauses and provisions you can use Click here to read more about the book.