Agreement For Sale Of Business
When to Use this Agreement
Use this contract template when buying or selling an established business as a going concern as defined under Australian GST Law.
This comprehensive agreement includes terms that specifically deal with the goodwill of the business, the business name, stock in trade, business assets, goods and services tax, restraints of trade, leases, employees and much more. The document can be used in any state of Australia, is drafted in Plain English and will provide strong legal recourse in the event of a misunderstanding.
Our Agreement For Sale of Business was formatted for your convenience using Microsoft Word and it's available for immediate download. You can use this document template as often as you like, simply edit the fields as you require and print your Professional Agreement.
The Contract includes the following provisions -
- Definitions And Interpretation
- Sale And Purchase
- Vendor's Debts
- Payment Of Deposit
- Balance Of Purchase Price
- Stock Valuation
- Goods And Services Tax
- Running Of The Business Before Completion
- Action After Completion
- Restraints Of Trade
- Debts And Liabilities
- Contracts And Leases
- Disclosure Of Facts Rendering Warranty Incorrect
- Guarantee For Vendor's Obligations
- Guarantee For Purchaser's Obligations
- Costs And Stamp Duty
- Dispute Resolution
- Default By Vendor
- Default By Purchaser
- General Provisions
- Governing Law
View Sample Document
* This agreement includes a complimentary copy (A $97 VALUE!) of R. P. Emery & Associates newly revised 5th Edition, "Contract Preparation Tips, Hints & Secrets" publication. It will show you in simple terms how to thoroughly cover important legal requirements, and how to complete an agreement in detail. In addition, it contains alternative legal clauses and provisions you can use Click here to read more about the book.
Our fully secured ecommerce system allows you to purchase and download your Agreement for sale of Business safely and with complete peace of mind. In just a few minutes you can have the legal framework without the expense.